The Easter holidays are around the corner and apart from spending time with family, you might want to hang out with other mommies with or without your little one. The perfect place will have to be the Mama Tribe SA picnic happening on Saturday, 31st of March.
It’s going to be chilled vibes with entertainment for the little ones, blue skies, picnic blankets and baskets.
These are 8 things that you can do at the picnic.
- It’s a picnic so bring your blankets, baskets and snacks.
- You can bring your children’s old clothes and toys for donation.
- We’re going to send your little ones on a sugary run with the Easter egg hunt.
- Ever wondered what you’d do if your child choked or drowned? Do you have the basic medical skills or tools help your child while you wait for the doctor? At the Mama Tribe SA picnic there will be a medical professional who will give you some first aid tips and answer your personal questions.
- It will just be mothers and those interested in the motherhood topic so you will get to talk all you want about your kids. We know that’s all you want to do so you can it here with no judgment.
- Delta Park has beautiful and well maintained jungle gyms but there’ll also be a soft play area for the smaller little ones, as well as a jumping castle.
- We promote reading and starting young, so come check out some books and let your little ones be enthralled by a story through a book reading.
- Natural hair consultations! We’ve barely learned how to treat our natural hair, so what more our children’s? Earthy SA will be there to hook us up.
- And finally and most importantly, you will get to interact with likeminded mommies and start to share the journey of having new and much needed conversations, with each other and our kids.
77 Craighall Rd, Victory Park, Randburg, 2195
From the South
Merge onto M1
Keep left to continue on the M1
Take the Empire Road exit