Your winter weekend mornings will be special family mornings with these quick and easy flapjacks. You will love how your house smells after frying these in your kitchen. So Yum!
Ingredients (for 10-12 flapjacks):
1 cup sifted flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
3 tbsp butter, melted
1. Sift the dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl beat the egg, adding in the milk and butter until well blended.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and beat until combined.
4. The batter will be slightly lumpy, but that’s fine. Let the mix rest for 20 minutes.
5. Place a large pan on a medium heat, add in 2 tablespoons of batter per flapjack and cook until bubbles form on the surface.
6. Turn the flapjacks over and cook for another 2 minutes, or until nicely browned.
7. Remove from pan and stack on a plate
8. Serve warm with some golden syrup.